What I love about Sundays

by - 12:00:00


This post is going to be all about Sunday. Yep. Seems a little dull, however, I find that there is a lot to talk about Sundays so I thought I would write a blog post about them.

First of all, the feeling of not having to get out of bed to go to work, school, college etc. Instead, you can stay snug in your bed sheets and scroll through Instagram for a couple of hours, oops.

Getting up to enjoy your fun filled day, which is mostly watching Netflix and lounging around the house. On the other hand, I like to make a cup of tea and have some scrummy breakfast. Which usually consists of pancakes or a bagel with peanut butter, yum!

Not having to make the effort to look good all day. I love to put my hair up in a bun, wear no makeup and put on some comfy clothes for the day.  

Being productive. If you're in that productive mood then Sunday's are a great day to achieve things such as homework, blog posts, whatever you fancy.

Going out for a walk. I love to go for a walk up to the moors because it just feels so good to get some fresh air and also achieving exercise at the same time.

Baking. Sunday's are peRfect for baking, my favourite thing to bake are cupcakes. What's yours?

 Having a Sunday Roast! A roast is one of my favourite meal's, I love Yorkshire puddings and crispy roast potatoes.

Having an 'early night' to watch youtube videos or a movie. My favourite TV Show on Netflix is 13 reasons why, I feel like it's interesting and relates to what happens in real life.

What are your favourite things to do on Sundays? Let me know in the comments and enjoy your Sunday!


Bellissimo
xoxo

P.s I'm very sorry that I haven't posted in ages on my blog, but it's due to the fact that I have had a couple of mock exams recently and I haven't had time to write up blog posts. So, I am very sorry if my blog schedule is mumble jumble for a while.


You May Also Like

0 comments