Konjac Sponge*

by - 17:43:00


Face sponges? Are they important? Well, yes you will find your skin feeling so much smoother, clearer, healthier, and brighter with a face sponge. But, not any old face sponge. The Konjac Sponge.

First of all, I didn't think a face sponge would do anything to my skin, I thought it would feel rough and make my skin sensitive and I'm sure that is what anybody would think when it comes to sponges. But no. The Konjac Face Sponges feel like jelly when you wet them, they are so smooth!

Originating from South Korea they have a lot of benefits for your skin and self, including;

  • They are 100% natural and mineral rich. 
  • Vegan and Cruelty-Free
  • Perfect for sensitive skin and babies! 
  • Free from Chemicals, colouring, and additives
  • Includes vitamins A,E,D,B1,B2,B6,B12,C
Konjac Sponge has a wide variety of sponges that are blended with different types of french clay including;

  • 100% pure Konjac: All skin types/normal
  • Charcoal powder: Oily and spot prone
  • Green french clay: Oily t-zone and combination
  • Red french clay: Dry, damaged and mature (also, eczema & rosacea)
  • Pink french clay: Tired and devitalized 
  • Chamomile powder: Soothes angry, irritated skin
  • Green tea powder: Antioxidant for purifying and calming skin
I started off by washing my face with the Liz Earle cleanse and polish. 
And then I took the French Green Clay mini pore refiner sponge and soaked it in warm water so it would expand. It felt like it had a layer of jelly on the surface of the sponge which is great for my skin since using a rough sponge would damage my skin. 
Straight away I could see that my pores were smaller and my skin felt smoother and softer. I then splashed my face with cold water to close the pores and applied my moisturiser which felt much easier to apply my skin was smooth.


I would recommend trying out the Konjac Sponge and maybe even buy yourself the Christmas versions for somebody that you feel needs a little help with their skin, I love the look of those sponges they look so cute!

Tell me what you think of these sponges below! 

Bellissimo
xoxo

This sponge was kindly gifted by The Konjac Sponge Company themselves so a big thank you to them! 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this post as I'm obsessed with buying and trying out new sponges! I've been trying too find the perfect baby sponge too buy and I think this may be it! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely pick up a baby bath sponge here http://www.konjacspongecompany.com/shop/baby-bath-sponges.html they look really good and I have never seen anything like them before! xx

      Delete